Sell Annuity Payments
If you are one of the many annuity owners needing to cash in now, you are not alone.
There are many reasons why cashing in your annuity payments makes sense.
- Your tax situation has changed
- You need to access a large amount of money
- You inherited your annuity payments, but prefer the liquidity of cash
Free Call. Free Quote.
Whatever the reason, Stone Street Capital makes it easy to sell annuity payments.
The Lump Sum Option
Choosing the lump sum option with Stone Street Capital means you have the ability to sell annuity payments and get the up-front cash you need now. Receiving annuity payments over time may have been the right choice previously, but your situation may have changed. Whether you purchased your annuity but need money now, or inherited the annuity payments and prefer to receive up-front cash, the lump sum option gives you the flexibility to overcome short term financial goals, or long term strategies.
How Do I sell Annuity Payments?
If you are interested in converting some or all of your annuity into cash, or even just finding out how much you will get when you sell annuity payments, the process is simple. Call us today for more information or a customized quote at 800-LUMP-SUM.
About Stone Street Capital
Stone Street Capital was started in 1989 to give annuity owners, like you, financial options. Our unique programs allow you to tap into finances that would otherwise be out of reach. It's for this reason that so many annuity owners contact us again and again - because we get you access to the money you need. It's that simple.
Why choose Stone Street Capital?
- We are the annuity payment experts helping thousands of people cash in their payments for nearly 20 years.
- We have purchased over $2.5 Billion in annuity payments
- We've lobbied to change restrictive laws for annuity owners.
- When you need us, we'll be there, our expert are your best resource and guide through the simple cash in process.
Free Call. Free Quote.
We do not purchase variable annuities, or annuities with enforceable anti-assignment provisions. All purchases subject to applicable law. We do not provide tax or investment advice. You should consult your own attorney, accountant and tax advisor regarding any sale of an annuity.